Johnston Gilpin & Co. would like to reassure our customers that our staff are taking measures to limit the spread of COVID-19 (Corona Virus). We are trying to minimise the impact this has on the services we offer you by keeping the disruption to a minimum.
Internal steps to minimise infection:
- Cleaning routine has been implemented
- Government guidance has been put in all branches regarding hand washing
- We have limited the number of staff within the offices
- We have cancelled courses, meetings and training events
- We are avoiding physical contact – shaking hands etc.
- Limiting the movement of staff between branches
- Hand sanitisers at the counters for staff and customers
- Please keep your distance from the counter if possible
- If you are self-isolating, please call or email to order parts. We can get them delivered direct to you (courier allowing)
- If you prefer not to enter the building, please call and we can arrange for parts to be bought out to you.
- We will complete as many repairs at the customer location as possible
- Use nitrile gloves at all times when working on machines
- Technicians will clean contact areas with anti-bacterial wipes before and after repairs/services
- Salesman will be working more remotely to avoid direct contact. Please check our website for email, mobile and branch contact details
- Limited numbers of sales staff in the office at one time